Printfriendly

Thursday 7 November 2013

I am collecting ParkingEye witness statements

It seems the problem with ParkingEye using witness statements dated by a person other than the signatory may not be confined to Colliers International.

I have a large collection of ParkingEye witness statements and there are other similar anomalies.

If you have a ParkingEye witness statement from either POPLA or a court case, please send me a copy. In return I will let you know if I have evidence that suggests there may be an issue.

I am especially interested in older witness statements where they were apparently signed by ParkingEye employees rather than the landowner, but any witness statement is good evidence.

Several court cases I am helping with are nearing the hearing date, so any witness statements from Aldi, The Range or anything in Newquay are also very welcome.

You can get in touch via email (prankster at parking-prankster.com), twitter (@parkingpranks) or facebook.

Happy Parking

The Parking Prankster

No comments:

Post a Comment