Your incorrect facts:
1) People’s Parking is not just for members of the IPC it is for all car parks and in fact my first customers are BPA members not IPC.
2) I am not in anyway controlled by the IPC they just did my website that it all, yes that really is all they did. If I had £30K I would have done it myself but I don’t. Eventually maybe I will get my own done if improvements need doing in the future because it would be unfair to keep expecting the IPC to help me for nothing.
3) Since my accreditation is for BPA and IPC car parks I don’t see how you can say car parks with the accreditation are more likely to get a ticket, that is nonsense except I do say Blue badge bays must be enforced which disabled people agree is a good thing.
4) I am not a scammer I do not cheat or defraud and this is libel.
5) I have read the posts under your post which you are also responsible for, I was not sacked by DMUK I left to set up my own business or which People’s parking is just a part of.
You are not someone I wish to have any further discussions with. I initially cared what you had wrote but since I have been sent information on you I realise you are worth no more of my time. You claim to help motorists but all you do is attack people like me who work tirelessly on behalf of others. What you write about me and my business carries so little weight as anyone who knows me or reads about the work I do will know that I would never scam anybody so all you are doing are discrediting yourself.
The Parking Prankster